Naming Opportunity for Safety Briefing, $5,000*
Every new member receives a safety briefing and we offer to name the briefing for a sponsor. This initial exposure to members often comes at an early stage when companies need multiple services. Full benefits for one year include:
- "Your company name" Safety Briefing. Incorporated into orientation briefing given to new members.
- Company description, name and link on Hangar6 and First Flight website
- Company description, name and link on orientation/welcome kit for new members
- Speaking role at Hangar6 "Meet Up". Topics presented must be educational in nature, relating to prototyping professionals
- Opportunity to participate in the Program for Hangar6 members at annual get together
- Social media exposure through Facebook and LinkedIn (bi-monthly)
* First Right of refusal renewal for 1 additional year at $4,000.
SPONSORSHIPS RELATED TO HANGAR6 EQUIPMENT AND BRANDING OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE PROTOTYPING AUDIENCE ARE AVAILABLE. For information, please contact Bridget McMinn, Director of Strategy and Innovation, First Flight Venture Center, email@example.com